Wow, 3D printers have really come a long way.
It’s the STAR of DAVID.
LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS GUYS
- Ditch the small town mysteries - they’re in a city. way more corrupt and dangerous if the crimes succeed.
- The mystery machine is a green line train because they do live in a city - no one has the space to own a van/no drivers licence
- Scooby-Doo is a police dog reject. He’s good with following clues and helping out, he’s just too much of a coward to be used on the force. That’s how he ends up with Shaggy’s family (remember how Shaggy’s dad is a cop? Yeah)
- Shaggy is not, in any way, hinted at being a stoner. His dad would kill him. His temperament is a bit like Miles in Spider-Man. He runs track because he needed something to do while the gang are at other after-school clubs - started to kill time, then he made the team and it snow-balled. It’s training for meets that resulted in his high metabolism. It’s the only thing he does that his father likes. He’s a photographer at heart, collecting evidence during mysteries because it’s 2014 and no pic, no proof, right?
- Velma is still horribly nearsighted. Lives with her Mom and little sister in a decent apartment (parents divorced because “Dale” Dinkley is an asshole - puts down everyone and Mommy Dinkley isn’t having it anymore). Mom inherited a movie theater and uses the storeroom for the gang to hide their gear and evidence because who the hell trusts the police? Mom also has worked at several museums. Velma is a master of the Wiki Walk and works part-time at the school library (public library during summers)
- Daphne is still ridiculously well-off and redheaded. Still a bit clumsy but not so much danger-prone. A harsh ballet teacher crushed her dream of being a dancer and deflated whatever ego she got from her parents. Since being graceful is now a pipe-dream, she plays sports (volleyball/soccer junior varsity). It’s taught her how to read people - she uses it to manipulate the criminals into doing something stupid/cause a distraction for the gang. Do not mention her father.
- Fred is kind of a dick due to being adopted by an even bigger dick as an infant. He’s growing out of it though because he now lives with his biological uncle (parents aren’t dead, just missing - mystery involving adopted dick-headed father). Likes physics class and draws building layouts when bored. Teachers want him to focus on his drawings to be an architect - he draws to plan new traps and pranks on people. He’s really good at it. Surprisingly good bowler - on the school team!
And this is where I wished I still drew because this would look cool.
I like how glasses suggest intelligence instead of broken eyes.
thank you blacklist
can’t blacklist a gif
I love that episode for many reasons, and this gif is a gift. Because it’s fucking everywhere!
My dog is an asshole.
He jumps on a chair or the couch, walks to the part closest to you, and paws the chair like he wants you to get him down.
And then does it again.
He can jump down by himself. He fakes a limp when he knows we’re going out and putting him in the garden.